HOW TO JOIN PMHA
Interested in becoming a member of PMHA? Take a moment to look at the member benefits then submit the completed application with payment to the PMHA office.
Member Benefits Include:
- Free Yearly District Meetings
- Legislative Lobbying
- Reduced Rates on Educational Seminars
- Educational Sessions sponsored by MHEI available at a reduced rate
- Membership in PMHA includes a membership with MHI
- Messenger service to PennDOT for vehicle titles. Messenger service is also available to Dealer Licensing and Labor and Industry.
- Legal Council - PMHA advises on legislative semantics and legal interpretations. Can recommend professional legal council if necessary
- Bi-monthly newsletter, the Pennsylvania Perspective with updates and tips on what is happening, and going to happen, in your industry.
- Library - PMHA maintains a fully stocked library with reference material, books, videos, photos, magazine articles, everything you need to know at your fingertips with just a quick phone call.
- PA One Call Payment - Call before you dig will net you a nice $125 bill if you aren't a PMHA member. If you are, then just send us the bill and we will take care of it for you! That is an annual $125 savings on your membership dues!
- Free listing on the PMHA website. Take a look at the members who are taking advantage of this benefit by clicking on "Find a Home" section of the website.
- Affiliated Power Purchasers International, LLC (APPI), is the endorsed independent energy consulting firm for the PMHA. APPI manages the Powerful Solutions Program which provides electricity procurement and natural gas management services for commercial and industrial users of energy. The APPI Powerful Solutions Program is available to all PMHA members and is designed to reduce and manage your energy costs with no upfront cost to you.
- Pennsylvania Manufactured Housing Association has partnered with Office Depot® to bring you a FREE national discount program. Save up to 80% off preferred products! Click here for more information. Place an order here - 15% off First-Time Online Orders.
Click here for a detailed list of all Member Benefits!
MEMBERSHIP TYPES AND ANNUAL DUES
$395 flat fee for membership for the following member types:
- Retailer (HUD & Modular, HUD Only or Modular Only)
- Community Owner / Manager
- Builder / Developer
- Industry Professional (Finance, Insurance, Legal, Property Management, Real Estate or Other)
- Installer / Repair / Service
- Supplier / Distributor
- Inactive Member
NOTE: Manufacturer Memberships available - contact PMHA for pricing
$150 annual fee - Includes - bi-monthly newsletters mailed or emailed to another contact and/or location, listing in all industry and consumer publications to include website and employee access to all PMHA resources.
$75 annual fee - Includes - listing in all industry and consumer publications to include website and employee access to all PMHA resources.
* These options are available to Primary Members that own additional sales centers, communities, or service related businesses that have the same ownership structure.
For more information on member benefits and becoming a PMHA member contact Toni at PMHA (888) 242-7642.